Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Photo a Day


Each year, for a few years now, I've started off in January with this wonderful intention of capturing a photo a day.

Each year, for a few years now, I never seem to QUITE make it all the way to the end of the year...OK, I never even GET close, but who's keeping track?

This year, I thought I'd try something new and start in December. To that end, I've jumped on board with Big Picture Classes and took a class entitled "Picture the Holidays".

This will be a digital scrapping kind of thing because that way, I don't have to mess around with taking out paper every day and I can just keep it all in one place - YAY!! And, to make my life infinitely easier, I'm using a pre-made template designed by Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals and you can find it here.

So...here's day 1:
This is a pic of the pyjamas that I bought for my "sister" Caroline and I. My mom started this tradition when my sister Wendy and I were little and we've both continued it with our families. This year, I decided to include my Caroline in the tradition as well. We call each other "sister", but we are only sisters of the heart. We are BFF's and I love her just as much as I do my own sister. We are so much alike, we were destined to be friends!

Why don't you join me and start your own December to remember? Slow down and enjoy the season!

No comments: